Academic Advising

Every UC San Diego student has two different support networks that can help with academic advising: your college and your major department.  Your undergraduate college can provide guidance and answer questions regarding your General Education requriements.

College Academic Advising:

The academic advisors in your undergraduate college can also provide advice on choosing a major/minor, planning what classes to take, and helping to find opportunities that will enrich your university experience.  Please follow the links below to be directed to your cooresponding undergraduate college.

Major Academic Advising:

The other support network that can provide academic advising is your major department.  Every major department has major advisors that can answer specific questions about your major.  Here are the links to some popular major deparments: